Sunday 5 July 2015

R.I.P BOKO HARAM

                      
          
        
                    

              SPOKEN WORD
          R.I.P BOKO HARAM
                        
To all the victims of the bomb blast and insurgency
To them I say R.I.P
I mean Rest In Peace
To our brothers,BOKO
To them I say R.I.P too
But when I say R.I.P
I don’t mean Rest In Peace
But don’t Rewind It Please
So that Nigeria can Remain In Peace
Please discard Rifles In Pocket
Rejecting Western Education is the Real Ignorant Philosophy
Please Reject Its Prophesy
Cos your actions make us  Reside In Poverty
Robbing Innocent People
Raping Innocent People
Denying our Rights In Property
STAND UP for NIGERIA
And Rep. It Properly
So that we can  Rise In Position
These are my words
Repentance, I Preach
Remember It Please
Please Read It Properly
To get it Right In Perspective
So next time you hear me say R.I.P
Know that I don’t just mean Rest In Peace
But also don’t Rewind It Please
So that we can Remain In Peace
PEACE.
                                         -ItoroEtim










7 comments:

  1. Great speech👍.... Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very beautiful piece of work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good words. RIP has so many meanings, but the most important word is PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good words. RIP has so many meanings, but the most important word in this is peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good words. RIP has many meanings, but the most important word here is peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your comments. I really appreciate. ONE LOVE #PEACE

    ReplyDelete